OPERATION: Broken Home VII
May 26th-27h, 2018 - Memorial Day Weekend
D-Day Adventure Park, Wyandotte, OK
Registration opens THURSDAY March 1st @ Noon CST
- Free on-site camping
- Limited RV Slots w/ Hookups - First come first serve ($25 per day)
- Limited 110v Camping Slots- First come first serve ($12 per day)
Included in the enlistment fee all players will receive the following at check-In:
- REGISTRATION fee of $165.00 + Tax per player
- Operation Broken Home 7 PVC Patch
- AMS Event Veteran PVC Patch
- UFS, CoST or E-10 Faction Patch
- OP: Broken Home VII Event T-Shirt
- AO Map
- Ticket for Game End Raffle
Black Card Members enter your code EXACTLY as it is listed on your card.
All American Milsim events are BIO BBs ONLY EVENTS.
OP: Broken Hime VII Forums
How to find your Black card Number
American Milsim Ruleset
OPFOR: CoST (Coalition of Sovereign Territories) 274 SLOTS
-CoST ARMY: Woodland, Caiman, Ranger Green, Multicam Tropic, Woodland Marpat
BLUFOR: UFS Army (United Federal States) 250 SLOTS
- UFS ARMY: United Federal States Army - Multicam, Multicam Aird, Inland Taipan, Desert Marpat, AOR1, Tan, 3 Color Desert. (Head Gear: Multicam, Multicam Aird, Inland Taipan, Desert Marpat, AOR1, Tan, 3 Color Desert) TAC Gear color DOES NOT MATTER
BLUFOR ALLIES: E-10 (Eastern 10) 24 SLOTS
- E-10 Army: Eastern 10 Army Army Tropical / Desert Tropentarn, Desert Vegitato, Desert DPM, Desert DPDU, M90k, All Terrain Tigerstipe, Desert Tiger, ATACS AU. (Head Gear: Must match base color - TAN) TAC Gear color DOES NOT MATTER
*** IMPORTANT READ NEW REFUND POLICY FOR 2018 ***
What is the refund policy?
All Event Ticket purchases or reservation deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE!
All event Ticket SALES ARE FINAL.
All event Tickets are transferable.
American MilSim only offers full event refunds to Military/LE personnel in the event they are called for deployment/training. Players seeking a refund will be required to provide their Federal/State issued Military or LE identification.
Event Credit will no LONGER BE GIVEN. If you are unable to attend an event your best course of action is to sell / transfer that ticket to another person.
*Our troops always come first! Event time and date is subject to change for Military requirements. In case of time/date change, event(s) will be rescheduled.