Northern Front II
Saturday, July 13, 2019 - Sunday, July 14, 2019
10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Black OPs Airsoft
8025 128th Ave, Bristol, WI 53104, USA
OPERATION: Northern Front
July 13th - July 14th, 2019
Registration opens MONDAY April 15th @ Noon CST
FIRST 50 Players to REGISTER will be entered into a raffle for an Elite Force CQB
The United Federal States forces were able to hold their northern defensive flank in the summer of '18, but at a very high price. Unusually hot and humid weather wreaked havoc on both men and equipment frustrating Coalition and Federal command alike.
In a fighting retreat the Coalition armies regrouped and secured I-39, I-74 and I-55 just South of Bloomington, IL establishing a foothold within striking distance of the Federal lines, waiting for the spring weather window to return.
As Federal forces put more and more pressure on both the Coalition and Pacific States Alliance’s MSRs (Major Supply Routes) Coalition planers are looking to lunch a counter offensive this July aided by a classified contracting group.
Free On-Site Camping (No facilities -- Only Porta Johns)
Included in the enlistment fee all players will receive the following at check-In:
- REGISTRATION fee of $99.00 + Tax per player
- Northern Front II PVC Patch
- AMSL Event Veteran PVC Patch
- AO Map
- Ticket for Game End Raffle
All American Milsim events are BIO BBs ONLY EVENTS.
BLUFOR: UFS Army (United Federal States) 150 SLOTS
- UFS ARMY: United Federal States Army - Multicam, Multicam Aird, Inland Taipan, Desert Marpat, AOR1, Tan, 3 Color Desert. (Head Gear: Multicam, Multicam Aird, Inland Taipan, Desert Marpat, AOR1, Tan, 3 Color Desert) TAC Gear color DOES NOT MATTER
OPFOR: CoST (Coalition of Sovereign Territories) 150 SLOTS
-CoST ARMY: Woodland, Caiman, Ranger Green, Multicam Tropic, Woodland Marpat
*** IMPORTANT READ REFUND POLICY ***
What is the refund policy?
- All Event Ticket purchases or reservation deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE!
- All event Ticket SALES ARE FINAL.
- All event Tickets are transferable.
American MilSim only offers full event refunds to Military/LE personnel in the event they are called for deployment/training. Players seeking a refund will be required to provide their Federal/State issued Military or LE identification.
Event Credit will no LONGER BE GIVEN. If you are unable to attend an event your best course of action is to sell / transfer that ticket to another person.
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details